A very important procedure for the successful project completion is the preparation and issue of tender documentation.
Our company prepares detailed documents in which records and counts all the necessary tasks needed to be executed by the electrician. In this way, any unexpected or non-costed tasks are avoided as far as possible. In addition to this, tender evaluation and contract monitoring is easier during the construction phase.
The process of tendering includes the following:
- Tender documents and electrical design drawings are prepared.
- Selective tenderer invited for tendering.
- A meeting is scheduled and tenders opened in presence of the client.
- Tenders are evaluated, a report is prepared and presented to the client.
- Once the client has identified the preferred tenderer, signs the agreed contract.